Thursday, May 16, 2013

The First Flutters

Oh, I can't even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying my butterfly project!


Yesterday I finished embroidering all the wings and managed to safely cut out and set free the wings of the first butterfly.


There is a whole lot of room for improvement as far as my long&short stitching skills are concerned and the funny thing is that the best looking wing is the very first I have made. Beginners luck... LOL

Off to cut out two more sets of wings and work on butterflies' bodies!

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

 

5 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Linda borboleta... minha aluna Riitta é apaixonada por eleas também.
Um lindo dia para voce!

Lorraine said...

It turned out beautiful!

Jeito Mineiro de Ser said...

Linda, linda! Super delicada!Parece viva!
Um abraço!

Egléa

Cathy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your needlework is exquisite! Hugs, Cousin Cathy ;-)

Wendy said...

that is looking beautiful! I look forward to watching this come together

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...