Monday, April 29, 2013

Monograms

It all started at the very beginning of my pendant making madness, when I made a monogram pendant for my very special friend, Lee Albrecht. At the time I created patterns for the whole alphabet, but then moved on to other designs and forgot all about the letters.

Then an acquaintance of  Lee's saw her pendant and ordered a similar one, so another L pendant was created.


While working on it, I thought I might as well make some more and wondering which letter I should start with, I remembered that my father asked me the other day if I have ever made a pendant for myself. Well, I haven't... Correction: now I have :)


And after my A was done, it seemed only natural to embroider an M as a Mother's Day present for my Mother whose initials are MM-M.


I really, really hope that she will like it enough to wear it, too.

Have a wonderful week, Everyone!

5 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Eu gostei...um presente especial! Uma semana abençoada para nós!

gracie said...

It is a beautiful gift...she will love it.

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Nagyon szépek a medáljaid, ezek a monogramosak különösen érdekesek!

Suztats said...

gorgeous pendants!

Abigail Smycken Handmade said...

I just came across your blog and I wanted to say that it's amazing. You make great things and you are extremely talented. I love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...