Friday, March 8, 2013

Repurposing - The Stitcher's Way


I got this beautiful earring stand made by Kilyén József, as a prize won at a handmade contest last year. I hardly ever wear earrings, so the stand quickly found its way into my studio and is now happily holding my needles threaded with silk ribbons. It has become a very useful and much appreciated "tool" and, besides being a lovely decoration of my working table I can also use it to measure the chaos level on the table LOL Can you see how? 



Not bad for a former earring stand, is it? :)

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend,

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What an ingenious idea! I never would have thought of something like that.

Jeito Mineiro de Ser said...

Ótima idéia!Organizado e fácil pegar!
As minhas agulhas eu guardo numa caixinha feita para remédios também ficou muito bom!
Um abraço!
Egléa

unikat said...

Szuper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...