Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy News

You might have noticed by now how much I love  making my pendants. To put it mildly... As simple as they are, I really enjoy assembling these little bouquets, playing with my favorite silks and I find it  soothing and relaxing, so that is a reward in itself. We make a good team, my pendants and I.


And since the word team came up, the good news is, that my dear friend, Lee Albrecht, founder of the Lee Albrecht Embroidery School in Campinas, Sao Paulo, was so kind as to offer to represent my pendants in Brazil. We have had a wonderful cooperation over the last few years, and I am especially grateful to her for all her support and friendship she has shown me, as Lee has not only been by my side in good times but also during some difficult periods in my life... I wish I could be such a great friend as she is, when I grow up.


So these pendants and the ones I have posted here on my blog since December are all flying to Brazil...


Thank you, Lee!



Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

10 comments:

gracie said...

Your work is beautiful...I love each of them!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I am excited for you! Your work is so lovely. I am sure you will have much luck with them.

Cathy said...

Congratulations, Manya! I know that between you and Lee, these pendants will take the world by storm! I love the one I bought from you and hold you - and it - close to my heart whenever I wear it! Hugs, Cathy

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamária, eu respeito muito o seu trabalho, ele é belo e é feito com amor.
tenho certeza que iremos fazer muito trabalho juntas... e cada pessoa que estiver usando um pingente seu aqui no Brasil... estará divulgando em seu colo... um dos mais belos trabalhos do mundo!
Sei que muitas mulheres irão adorar usá-lo em festas e ocasiões especiais!
Deus abençoe o "nosso" trabalho.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos colgantes, muy bonitos, besos

natasha said...

Поздравляю! Очень красиво!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad you like making your pendants...because we love seeing them!
xo,
Deb

cerato said...

Me encantan tus colgantes.¡Son preciosos!
Un saludo

bernadette said...

c'est tout simplement, sublime!!!!!

roseninouche said...

Très belles réalisations. très raffinées - un grand bravo..bonne journée ANNE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...