Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Snowball Fight

Snow is long gone, but the Snowball Fight swap continues at Crazy Quilting International. My partner for April is Cathy K. at Cathy's Crazy by Design.
Cathy wished for bright colors, "think Kaffe Fassett", she said :)


Although at first i was a bit intimidated by the bright colors of his designs, it was fun and refreshing to try my hand with more color than I am used to.


In May I am playing with Hideko from Japan. I've pieced her block yesterday, it still needs to be embellished, but you can see the block she already made for me HERE.


Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

 

8 comments:

Marjolein said...

Absolutely gordeous!
The colors, the curves, the stitching. Great idea to use the cast on stitch this way, the same for the wheatear stitch.

Lee Albrecht said...

Hoje desejo a voce um Feliz Dia do Trabalho... que nossas mãos possam produzir cada vez mais, coisas belas !

twinpeakprimitives said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely...

Cheers

Maureen said...

Stunning!! I visit often and love your work.

Ati said...

Fabulous!! Cathy will be in heaven :)

IrLik said...

Gordeous! Волшебно красиво!

Cathy said...

Oh, it is soooo wonderful, dear cousin! I love the colors and the curves, and most of all that it is made by YOU!!
Csodálatos! Átöleli az Ön unokatestvére Cathy

Barbara said...

I love looking at your work - it is always incredible. I have never seen a flower like the yellow one, is it an applique motif or did you stitch it? If you made it, could you share how it was done? or where they could be purchased?

Thank you so much, Barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...