Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back to the future

After a small break, I am back in my studio again, working on another ring bearer's pillow:


The colors, threads and laces are the same as on the previous pillow I made, but this time I took my chances with piecing a fan block. 


I was a bit nervous about the curved piecing, but I think it turned out beautifully. 


The seam treatments still have to be finished and the laces embellished with beads... 

I have several ideas for how to treat the "boomerang" patch, will have to decide on that by Tuesday so I can hopefully finish the pillow next weekend.

Until then, have a great time this weekend, Everyone!




11 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Fico muito contente com a sua volta... Delicadeza, suavidade... leveza... Tenha um lindo fim de semana!

Nouli said...

It's fabulous!!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

The ring-bearers pillow is gorgeous!
Also I wanted to let you know your ribbons are in the mail this morning. Thank you and I hope you enjoy them and your extra treats!
Smiles,
Pat

Barbi said...

Aaaaah! Ez gyönyörűűűűűű! :D

Annet said...

So pretty! Love those leaves.

Suztats said...

So lovely!

unikat said...

Csodálatosan szép!

Mosaic Magpie said...

This is just beautiful.
Deb

Leki-Rita said...

Gyönyörű!

Anna Zont said...

Bravo!!!
It's fabulous!!!

danyl said...

Bravo pour ce magnifique travail !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...