Friday, July 8, 2011

Business Card Holder / Névjegykártya tartó

Made (mostly) from the scraps that remained after making my phone pouch.
A telefontokom készítése után megmaradt anyagdarabkákból varrtam (többnyire).


The inspiration came from Kathy's (Shawklpost of her needlepoint business card holder, where she also linked the detailed and easy to follow tutorial posted at The Crafty Cupboard. Thank you ladies!
Az ötletet Kathy-nél (Shawkl) találtam, aki a post-jában linkelte The Crafty Cupboard részletes és könnyen követhető tutoriálját is. Köszönöm, hölgyeim!






I couldn't help but notice that my sewing machine cannot stitch in a straight line... Or is it me? :D
Feltűnt, hogy a varrógépem nem tud egyenesen varrni... Vagy aki használja... :D


Have a lovely weekend, Everyone!
Kellemes hétvégét mindenkinek!



6 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Manya
I love your card holder the design the stitching the colors... I never even thought "about straight stitching"...We are much too critical of ourselves. You did a beauitful job. I was thinking what a neat finished sewing you do!

Lee Albrecht said...

Deslumbrante.... eu não costura com a máquina o crazy... eu costuro com pequenos pontos invisiseis a mão.
Beijos
lee

Nagymamis said...

Mánya! Csodaszép lett ez is! Egyenlőre még nem mertem belevágni, de igyekszem összeszedni minden bátorságom.....de ez az indulás olyan nehéz! Most még csak tanulmányozom a linkeket amiket küldtél. Mégegyszer nagyon köszönöm.

Bernadett said...

Ez jo kerdes.:)))A varrogep nem tud egyenesen varrni,vagy mi?:))
De ettol egyedi,bariis engem ezzel vigasztalnak,habar a te minkadban nem talok kivetnivalot.:)
Mindent felhasznalsz,nagyon ugyesen.:)Gratula.:0
Puszik Saranak.:)

craftirn said...

I love this. Beautiful colors. Thank-you for the link to the instructions. I think I will make one too.
Barb

Anonymous said...

I never even thought "about straight stitching" but its beautiful.
print loyalty card
Hotel Key Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...